nvidia-graphics-drivers (270.18-0ubuntu1~xup3) natty; urgency=low
* New upstream beta release. Changes:
- Updated the NVIDIA kernel module to ensure that all system memory
allocated by it for use with GPUs or within user-space components of
the NVIDIA driver stack is initialized to zero. A new NVIDIA kernel
module option, InitializeSystemMemoryAllocations, allows
administrators to revert to the previous behavior.
- Added preliminary support for xserver 1.10.
- Reorganized the NVIDIA driver's /proc file system layout to better
- reflect current needs: /proc/driver/nvidia/cards/0..N has been
moved to /proc/driver/nvidia/gpus/0..N/information
- Added new shared library: libnvidia-ml.so.
NVML provides programmatic access to static information and
monitoring data for NVIDIA GPUs, as well as limited managment
capabilities. It is intended for use with Tesla compute products.
- Added a new X configuration option "3DVisionDisplayType" to specify
the display type when NVIDIA 3D Vision is enabled with a non 3D
Vision ready display.
- Fixed several bugs relating to hardware-accelerated gradients, which
were causing visual corruption in some of the default Ubuntu GNOME
- Modified colormap updates to no longer be synchronized to vblank. This
allows applications to send XStoreColor and XStoreColors requests faster
than the screen's refresh rate.
* Install libnvidia-ml.so links.
* Drop X ABI provides because it works with multiple video ABI's.
-- Robert Hooker <email address hidden> Fri, 21 Jan 2011 23:54:17 -0500
Transitional package for nvidia-glx-185-kernel-source
Transitional package for nvidia-185-libvdpau
Transitional package for nvidia-185-libvdpau-dev
NVIDIA binary Xorg driver, kernel module and VDPAU library
NVIDIA binary Xorg driver development files
Transitional package for nvidia-glx-185
Transitional package for nvidia-glx-185-dev