ubuntu wily in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
by Ricardo Salveti
ubuntu-snappy (1.5ubuntu1) wily; urgency=medium
* New upstream release, including the following changes:
- Use O_TRUNC when copying files
- Added path redefinition to include test's binaries location
- Don't run update-grub, instead use grub.cfg from the oem
- Do network configuration from first boot
- zero size systemd of new partition made executable to
prevent unrecoverable boot failure
- Close downloaded files
-- Ricardo Salveti de Araujo <email address hidden> Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:14:37 -0300
snappy development go packages.
System components for Ubuntu Core Snappy.
Tool to interact with Ubuntu Core Snappy.
debug symbols for package ubuntu-snappy-cli