debhelper (7.0.50~l2g+hardy1) hardy; urgency=low
* Backport for Linux2Go.
debhelper (7.0.50) unstable; urgency=low
* This release is designed to be easily backportable to stable,
to support the new style of rules file that I expect many packages will
* dh: debian/rules override targets can change what is run
for a specific debhelper command in a sequence.
(Thanks Modestas Vainius for the improved makefile parser.)
* dh: Redid all the examples to use override targets, since these
eliminate all annoying boilerplate and are much easier to understand
than the old method.
* Remove rules.simple example, there's little need to use explicit targets
with dh anymore.
* dh: Support debian/rules calling make with -B,
which is useful to avoid issues with phony implicit
rules (see bug #509756).
debhelper (7.0.17) unstable; urgency=low
[ Per Olofsson ]
* dh_auto_install: Fix man page, was referring to dh_auto_clean.
[ Joey Hess ]
* dh_gencontrol: Drop the Homepage field from udebs. Closes: #492719
* Typo. Closes: #493062
* dh_auto_install: Improve check for MakeMaker, to avoid passing PREFIX
if the Makefile was generated by Module::Build::Compat. Closes: #496157
debhelper (7.0.16) unstable; urgency=low
* dh: Avoid passing --with on to subcommands. Closes: #490886
* dh_installchangelogs: When searching for changelog in v7 mode, skip
empty files. Closes: #490937
debhelper (7.0.15) unstable; urgency=low
* dh_clean: Do not delete *-stamp files in -k mode in v7. Closes: #489918
debhelper (7.0.14) unstable; urgency=low
* Load python-support sequence file first, to allow ones loaded later to
-- Soren Hansen <email address hidden> Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:35:03 +0100
helper programs for debian/rules