How do I verify a
* Multi-screen support has been improved
* New applet : Screenshot, Indicator-Generic
* New plug-in: Sound-Effects
* Added Gnome-Shell support
* Added GDM support for user switching
* Added Systemd support for the session management (Fedora, Arch, ...)
* Added support for all the Unity indicators
* Countless bug-fixes and improvements
* If you like the project, please donate :-)
**Extras** (third-party applets): By Fabounet (Fabrice Rey) & Matttbe (Matthieu Baerts)
* Deluge: A menu entry to quit the application was missing
* Make base64 work with python3
* Handle messages with no subject
* Updated the config file and removed an unused option
* Pidgin/Xchat: fixed a wrong option type ('animation type' is an integer)
* Screensaver Inhibitor: FreeDesktop: support both newer and older object path
* A menu entry to quit the application was missing
* urllib requires UTF-8 in python3
* Translations: Imported translations files from Launchpad (added Basque): thanks to all contributors ;)
* **Core**: [by Fabrice Rey & Matthieu Baerts]
* Dialogues Mgr:
* cairo_dock_set_dialog_message (used by Help): used markup if it's needed
* Fixed 2 bugs when an icon holding a modal dialog is destroyed
* Search for an icon path if the module gives us only the name of its icon (e.g. Deluge, Transmission, Menus)
* Simple: Behavior: Position of the taskbar: 'After a given icon' choise was missing
* Icon Mgr: removed a now useless static mutex
* Initialised threads on new versions of GLib (>= 2.24)
* This should finally fix a crash when opening Logout menu
* Help: Used markup for the dialogues
* Menu: Quit with a Cairo-Dock session: check if it's really the shift key which is used to unlock the quit menu entry
* **Plug-ins**: [by Fabrice Rey & Matthieu Bae...
* Supported both old (0.2) and new (0.3) versions
* Handle the case where we receive the child before its parent
* Used the GTG icons from the icon theme if available
* Tried to reconnect to GTG when building the menu if it's not connected (if GTG is installed after or has been launched with a delay at startup
* MintMenu: updated to match the latest version of MintMenu (that uses mateapplet instead of gnomeapplet)
* Third-Party applets: [by Fabrice Rey & Matthieu Baerts]
* Calendar: used 'ncal' instead of 'cal' because it uses the locale to know if the week has to starts with Monday or Sunday
* Screensaver_inhibitor: check for xscreensaver before the dbus services
* Uniformed some common labels in the conf files
* Updated translations
New version: GLX-Dock 3.1!
- Better integration in of Unity: support of the Launcher API and better support of indicators
- All configuration windows have been merged into a single one.
- Added progress bars in several applets and in the Dbus API
- The Music Player applet can control players in the systray.
- Icons of the taskbar can be separated from launchers or not
- And as always ... various bug fixes and improvements :-)
Yeaaah! Cairo-Dock / GLX-Dock 3.0 has just been released! :)
How to install it: http://glx-dock.org/ww_page.php?p=Accueil&lang=en#0-Installation
Note that if you like this work, don't hesitate to help us by reporting bugs, by donating with Paypal or Flattr, by translating the dock, by proposing new themes or new patches, by proposing new ideas, by posting an article on your blog, or simply by writing a little comments on our forum ;)
And if you want to follow us, there are a few ways: http://glx-dock.org/ww_page.php?p=Follow%20Us&lang=en
Thank you to all contributors! (specially Fabounet for this great work ;) )
Matt for the Cairo-Dock team.
A screenshot: http://download.tuxfamily.org/glxdock/communicat...
* The *taskbar* has been greatly enhanced.
* The *Log out* applet has been rewritten, now allowing you to switch users.
* The *control of the dock from the keyboard* is now very powerful:
* many shortkeys have been added in several applets.
* you can activate a launcher by pressing a shortkey + its number.
* all shortkeys can now be managed in a single place in the configuration window.
* The *Sound Menu* from Ubuntu has been integrated into the Sound-Control applet.
* A new *Twitter applet* lets you tweet in one click.
* A new applet to *inhibit the screensaver* in one click.
* Separators are transparent to click in *'Panel'* mode.
* Cairo-Dock now uses *GTK3*, for a better integration in a Gnome desktop.
* Few additions to the DBus API.
* Text drawing (e.g. with Clock) has been improved.
* Icons from user icons theme are now loaded with the right size.
* The new default theme with a panel is now included in the core package.
* It's possible to donate to support the project!