How do I verify a
Version 0.2.2 - 12/05/08
- Change 'KrnLink' setting to 'KernLink'
- Update licensing and copyright
- Some small code cleanups
Deprecating warning when settings file is not found as in most cases it is not actually needed. Added error when script is run on a non-posix system. Edited name of ckkern.py ro simply ckkern to make installation process simpler.
Version 0.2.1 - 14/01/08
- Deprecated warning if /etc/ckkern is non-existant
- Added non posix system error
- Edited setup.py and Makeifle to make installation simpler
All user options now forceable from the options file. Standardised error number system and new functions for Verbose and Error messages.
Version 0.2.0 - 30/12/07
- Added functions for verbose and error message printing
- Standardised error codes
- All runtime options forceable from settings file
Force parsing code has been cleaned up slightly to make things a little more streamlined. A message with the date the feed was last modified has been added to verbose mode. Only the first 10 characters are printed to stop unneeded information that would clutter the programs output.
Version 0.1.6 - 10/12/07
- Added date modified output to verbose mode
- Cleaned up Force Parse code
Large set of new features. Error checks the RSS feed and displays error/debugging information if an error is found. This setting can be turned off by using the -f flag at runtime. Also added a new external setting (ForceVerbose). If set to 1 verbose mode is forced, discarding any command line flags that would turn it off). If it is set to 0 (default) verbose has to be specified at runtime using '-v'.
Due to the nature of this release it will not be as stable as 0.1.4 (Bugfix release).
Version 0.1.5 - 8/12/07
- Added 'forceVerbose' option
- Added feed error checking
- Added option to skip error checking
Version 0.1.4. - Bugfix/Small new features release. Fixes the error that occurred when /etc/ckkern was nonexistant, so ckkern can now be run without a settings file. Options syntax is now case insensitive (but not the link, just the name). For example:
RSSLINK;http://google.com is the same as rSsLiNK;http://google.com.
Fixed typo's in usage() (chkern -> ckkern). Added a User Agent String to the Feed parser when collecting the RSS feed.
Version 0.1.4 - 7/12/07
- Replaced bash installer with Makefile
- Options syntax now case insensitive
- Fixed usage typo's
- Fixed bug when settings file is nonexistant
- Added Fedparser UserAgent