nvidia-graphics-drivers (295.20-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 295.20 (2012-02-13). (Closes: #659855)
- Fixed a bug that caused black areas to appear on the back faces of
some models in Maya.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the printing of spurious loader error
- Fixed a bug that could cause X to crash after hotplugging displays.
- Fixed a bug which caused face selections to be misrendered in
Maya when using the paint selection tool.
- Improved performance for interactive tools in Mudbox.
* New upstream beta 295.17 (2012-01-31).
- Fixed a bug that could cause some OpenGL applications (including
desktop environments like KDE and GNOME Shell) to hang.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the internal panel from working on some
laptops with GeForce 7 series GPUs.
* Added support for xserver 220.127.116.111 (also known as 1.12 RC1).
* Upload to unstable.
* Bump debhelper dependency to 9.
* debian/rules: Switch to dh --with dkms.
* Redirect bug reports against module binary packages to
* nvidia-đetect: Support querying a PCI ID given on the command line instead
of autodetecting an installed NVIDIA GPU.
* Add some notes about the 'EQ overflowing...' error to the README.
-- Andreas Beckmann <email address hidden> Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:35:57 +0100