tomcat6 (6.0.20-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix jsp-api dependency in the Maven descriptors.
* Put tomcat-juli.jar in /usr/share/java instead of juli.jar.
This fixes a broken link which prevented tomcat to start
when logging is turned on, and restores the file layout
defined in 6.0.20-2.
* Restore links to the jars in usr/share/tomcat6/lib
* Change watch to download fresh sources from SVN.
Should fix wrong encoding in tomcat-i18n-fr/es.jar in the next upstream
version. (Closes: #522067)
* Update ownership for files in /etc/tomcat6 and /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps.
The new owner is tomcat6:adm (Closes: #532284)
* Add additional directories for the common, server and shared classloader.
Directories are also compatible with Alfresco's packaging done for
Ubuntu. (Closes: #521318)
* Update checksum in postrm script to reflect changes
in the new upstream webapp
* postrm removes the extra directories created in /var/lib/tomcat6
to hold shared and common classes or jars.
-- Ludovic Claude <email address hidden> Wed, 05 Aug 2009 00:56:59 +0100