How do I verify a
A bug fix release.
How keybinding is registered has changed so before you update please read https://esite.ch/2015/07/using-custom-shortcuts-of-de-as-diodon-hotkey/
An important Diodon stability release fixing some annoying bugs.
A new Diodon version with changes underneath the surface improving API for plugin developers and fixing some annoying bugs.
A new Diodon milestone finally removing the limitation of 100 items in the clipboard history and more see Changelog.
Diodon now depends on libzeitgeist-2.0-0 which might exclude older distribution from building it. For Ubuntu this new version will only run on Saucy, Trusty and newer.
* Implemented Zeitgeist storage integration
* Exclude apps from adding content to clipboard history
* Added new package for unity-scope-diodon
* Removed diodon-plugins package
* Fixing wrong-section-according-to-package-name gir1.2-diodon-1.0
* Override gsettings to show clipboard.scope icon in dash
* Disabled primary selection per default (LP: #1289751)
* Added option to disable adding images to clipboard history
Small maintenance release improving some API for plugin developers and some small bug fixes.
* Updated translations
* Improved API for plugins
* Fixed regression that Key combination does not work with locked keys (LP: #1154247)
* .intlcache not included in dist anymore (LP: #1154548)
Fixing issue mono icon not showing but diodon fish instead.
* Diodon not using mono icon (LP: #1102708)
This is basically a release to make diodon ready to get included into Debian and Ubuntu repository (packages are hopefully coming up soon).
* Added apport hook
* Included waf source code
* Updated translations
Adding icons for a new look and feel. Highly recommended to update to this version.
* Updated translaitons
* Added Diodon specific icons (LP: #693173)
* Last copied item is not at the top of the menu (LP: #1075199)
* Added XFCE support (LP: #1094853)
Maintenance release so it runs smoothly with Ubuntu 12.10. But also with an additonal Zeitgeist plugin. Check it out.
* Updated to valac-0.16 to be compatbile with Quantal (LP: #1069866)
* Hotkey Ctrl+Alt+V not working (LP: #1002475)
* Ability to show debug messages again (LP: #973196)
* Added unit test framework (LP: #634393)
* Implemented zeitgeist plugin (LP: #1005651)