Django Fatpages 1.0.96 "Fatty"
First ever release of django-fatpages. Suits for Django 0.96, which is the latest stable release, at this time.
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
Vastly borrowed from django.
Content Management System for structured content
* more simple models - not dependant on Sites sub-framework
* on-the-fly markup import, allowing the user to input content in the markup
of his choice
* simple menu item manager, to display a simple menu
* i18n, the application is translatable via gettext
* image upload - you can upload an image illustrating your fatpage.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.