How do I verify a
- More careful check of uninteresting mount points, only consider those with a
'/' in it. Thanks Heinrich Schuchardt!
- power-usage-report: Fix output parsing for PowerTOP 2.5. (LP: #1265142)
- Some code optimizations, thanks Yann Droneaud!
- power-usage-report: Use current powertop 2 (LP: #937703)
- power-usage-report: Use Python 3
- power-usage-report: Include "Process Device Activity" section from powertop
- Add power-usage-report script which uses fatrace and powertop-1.13 to
collect data about file accesses, wakeups, and device stats and generates a
developer/power-user oriented report which can be used for identifying power
- Fix --ignore-pid short option (-p, not -i) in --help.
- Tell apart closing for reading ("C") and closing for writing ("CW"). Point
this out in the manpage.
- --output does not overwrite already existing files.
- Some code cleanup and robustification, thanks Yann Droneaud!
- Proper handling of Control-C (SIGINT), thanks Yann Droneaud!
- When specifying --timestamp twice, print time as seconds since epoch, which
is easier for automatic post-processing.
- Listen to "close" events as well.
- Simplify and robustify determination of path names. This also fixes the
races which led to many events being shown with device/inode only.