How do I verify a
* Add classifiers to setup.py and make the long description more compatible
with the Cheeseshop.
* Other changes to make the Cheeseshop page look nicer. (LP: #680136)
* setup_helper.py version 2.1.
* Support Python 3 without the use of 2to3.
* Make the documentation clear that the `flufl.test.subproc` functions are
not part of the public API. (LP: #838338)
* Fix claim file format in `take_possession()`. (LP: #872096)
* Provide a new API for dealing with possible additional unexpected errnos
while trying to read the lock file. These can happen in some NFS
environments. If you want to retry the read, set the lock file's
`retry_errnos` property to a sequence of errnos. If one of those errnos
occurs, the read is unconditionally (and infinitely) retried.
`retry_errnos` is a property which must be set to a sequence; it has a
getter and a deleter too. (LP: #882261)
* Fixed TypeError in .lock() method due to race condition in _releasetime
property. Found by Stephen A. Goss. (LP: #827052)
* Added lock.details
* Small adjustment to doctest.
Initial release following rename of project from locknix to flufl.lock.