Libdrizzle 5.1.2 released
The latest version of the Libdrizzle Redux series of Libdrizzle has been released! Changes in this version:
This is mostly a bug fix release with several important changes:
* Non-blocking Windows connections are now more stable
* Improvements to Windows building
* Unix Socket connections are now more stable
* Memory allocation/freeing has been greatly improved
* Network packet buffer now much more flexible
* Many performance improvements (bundled drizzle_binlogs tool is now around 10x faster on my i7 laptop)
* drizzle_query_str() has been removed, drizzle_query() with a 0 byte length parameter now does the same thing.
I will be at FOSDEM 2013 speaking about Libdrizzle in the MySQL dev room. I look forward to seeing you all there!