Lightspark lightspark-0.6.0.1 "Ceres"
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
* Enable RTMP support by default, requires librtmp
* Fixed support for IEventDispatcher implementation pattern
* Improved serialization robustness
* Improved matrix handling
* Implement string and namespace pooling to reduce memory consumption
* Proper support for private namespaces
* Improved support for fonts
* Support LLVM 3.1
* Fix full volume issue when PulseAudio flat volumes are enabled
* Initial support for AIR desktop applications
* Support for www.bbc.co.uk video player
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.