Linaro Linux 2.6.39-2011.06
2011 June milestone release
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
The Linaro Kernel Working Group (KWG) is excited to announce the
availability our June 2011 development snapshot:
As the word "snapshot" implies, these are meant as development kernels
and have not been fully validated. You should expect issues and to help
us deliver a better kernel in the future, please file bugs in Launchpad at
The source tarball is available at:
The kernel sources can also be accessed using git at:
This snapshot is based on the 220.127.116.11 stable kernel with a number
of changes developed by Linaro and integrated from the 3.0-rc. The
changes since our 11.05 release, other than what is already in
* Fixed LP #754254: imx51 randomly truncates serial input at 31 characters
* Ability to append Device Tree to zImage at build time
* Support for parallel async MMC requests
* Common MMIO clocksource infrastructure
* Moving of various drivers out of arch/arm into drivers/
A full changelog against 18.104.22.168 is available at:
High Priority Known Issues:
* Only half of RAM useable when using Device Tree on Panda board
Mailing list: http://
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.