Linaro Linux 3.0-2011.07
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- No users assigned to blueprints and bugs.
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
The Linaro Kernel Working Group (KWG) is excited to announce the
availability our July 2011 development snapshot:
As the word "snapshot" implies, these are meant as development kernels
and have not been fully validated. You should expect issues and to help
us deliver a better kernel in the future, please file bugs in Launchpad at
The source tarball is available at:
The kernel sources can also be accessed using git at:
This snapshot is based on the 3.0 stable kernel with a number
of changes developed by Linaro and integrated from the 3.1-rc
cycle. The changes since our 11.07 release, other than what is
already in 3.0 include:
* The comprehensive ARM kprobes work from Jon (Tixy) Medhurst
* The new processor struct macros from Dave Martin
* A small part of the single zImage work from Nicolas Pitre
* The ARM cpu topology definition from Vincent Guittot
* Basic Cortex A15 support from Will Deacon & Pawel Moll
* DMA infrastructure cleanups from Russell King
* A kernel helper to perform 64-bit atomic operations from Nicolas Pitre
* Enhanced DT support for boards from Grant Likely, Shawn Guo,
Manjunath Kondaiah, and Thomas Abraham.
A full changelog against 3.0 is available at:
High Priority Known Issues:
* Only half of RAM useable when using Device Tree on Panda board
* Nicolas has run into EHCI not working on the Panda board. This
is a config issue and is being looked into.
Mailing list: http://
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
There are no feature specifications or bug tasks targeted to this milestone. The project's maintainer, driver, or bug supervisor can target specifications and bug tasks to this milestone to track the things that are expected to be completed for the release.