How do I verify a
Expanded *box section.
* Added support for Openbox and Blackbox
* Improved choice tree for *box segment: Now has all of the choices of the other sections (minus CUPS)
* Fixed the bug for rare moments when the script didn't terminate with a reboot
* Fixed the k/ubuntu-restricted-extras lockup bug
Some minor changes, as well as adding Wicd and CUPS.
* CUPS (printing) support
* Wicd enabled as a choice for GNOME
* Fixed the read-only README problem
Maverick update, with minor changes.
* Added Fluxbox/XDM option
* Fixed the architecture detection for libdvdcss
* Added a refresh of the Opera GPG key to rc.local to fix its update bug
* Replaced the Konqueror option with Rekonq (as it is the new default browser in Kubuntu)
* Miscellaneous spelling fixes
Finally, one combined script for both KDE and GNOME. Other fixes too. See the Changelog.
ATTOBUNTU IS FULLY BACKWARDS-COMPATIBLE WITH UBUNTU 10.04. PLEASE USE THAT SCRIPT INSTEAD OF THIS ONE.
* Integrated the KDE script with the GNOME script
* Removed the (broken) minimize-maximize-close button option from the GNOME portion
* Made the restricted-extras question make more sense
* Changed the libdvdcss install to not invoke the sudo /usr/share/doc/libdvdread4/install-css.sh script, but rather wget libdvdcss2_1.2.10-0.3medibuntu1_$ARCH.deb and install from the medibuntu repo
* Some syntax fixes
* Created a fallback installation if the user just keeps hitting "Enter".
No major changes from the UI perspective, but added restricted-extras.
* Changed from apt-get to aptitude
* Included the choice of ubuntu-restricted-extras + libdvdcss
* Added the choice of rhythmbox
* Added the choice to move the close buttons from the left (OSX-style) to the right (Windows-style). [BROKEN]
* Changed authentication
** If script is not run sudo, it will run itself sudo $0
** No need for sudo commands; sudo timeout is no longer a problem
* Cleaned up the script by removing dependencies that are automatically installed
Update for Lucid.
* Updated for Lucid
* Changed version numbering to match Ubuntu's
* Added in network-manager-gnome
Media players are now selectable, instead of forcing VLC on the user.
* Integrated Totem, Banshee and VLC into the selection process
Fully-fledged install script, no known bugs found in testing.
* Separated X.org and ALSA from GNOME to show some more visible progress
* Added the option to install Chromium or Opera