How do I verify a
* Fixes for VTE >=0.38
* Fixes issue to follow the navigation (lp:917424)
* Makes config case insensitive (lp:878540)
This version is a full rewrote of Nautilus Terminal, for Nautilus 3.x. The following functionalities are available:
* Follow the navigation (auto cd),
* Copy/Paste (Ctrl+Shift+C / Ctrl+Shift+V),
* Drag & drop of files and folders,
* Toggle shown/hidden state (F4),
First release for Nautilus 3.x
This will be the last version that supports Nautilus 2.x. This version just adds some translations and fix a minor bug.
* Translations updated
* Fix bug lp:827564
Now, the terminal is resizable with the mouse instead of the two buttons on the right. This version also fixes some bugs (like the "terminal on desktop")
* fixes the "Terminal on desktop" bug (lp:642222, lp:644968)
* Now the terminal is resizable with mouse (instead of buttons)
* New language available: Turkish
This version add an optional scrollbar and enable Nautilus Terminal for network locations (but with the path set on the home folder). The install script now check the dependencies and there is new languages available (Latvian and Spanish).
* An optional scrollbar added
* Nautilus Terminal is now enabled for non-local folders ((but with the path set on the home folder).
* The install script now check the dependencies
* The "terminal on desktop" bug is fixed (lp:642222)
* Two new languages: Latvian and Spanish
* Other languages updated
* Fixes the refresh issue when the terminal is resized,
* Nautilus Terminal is again available in /media,
* Nautilus Terminal Now support the drag & drop of file,
* Translations updated.
Fixes a lot of bug and add some improvement (restart the shell after an "exit" command, Ctrl+Shift+T now toggle Show/Hide).
Some new/updated translations.
* Fixes the bug with "infinity" bash fork (lp:635846)
* Improve separation of property between nautilus' windows
* Translated in new languages (https://translations.launchpad.net/nautilus-terminal)
* Copy/Paste support (Ctrl+Shift+C/Ctrl+Shift+V)
* A Show/Hide option (Ctrl+Shift+T/Ctrl+Shift+H)
* New translations
First version of Nautilus Terminal :)