NUnit V2 2.6.0b3
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 8 Charlie Poole
- No blueprints are targeted to this milestone.
- 8 Fix Released
Download files for this release
* The Constraint syntax now supports Is.Positive, which is interpreted as greater than zero, and Is.Negative, which is interpreted as less than zero.
* 892844 Not using Mono 4.0 profile under Windows
* 892845 "Mono" is not clearly shown in About box or Test Assemblies dialog
* 892847 Gui offers to load assemblies under a lower CLR version
* 893919 DelayedConstraint fails polling properties on references which are initially null
* 893991 When working directory contains # sign, it is truncated
* 898192 Feature Request: Is.Negative, Is.Positive
* 898256 IEnumerable for Datapoints doesn't work
* 898850 NUnit 2.6 beta 2 crashes on assemblies without tests
This release does not have a changelog.
0 blueprints and 8 bugs targeted
|898850||#898850||NUnit 2.6 beta 2 crashes on assemblies without tests||2 Critical||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|892844||#892844||Not using Mono 4.0 profile under Windows||3 High||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|893991||#893991||When working directory contains # sign, it is truncated||3 High||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|898256||#898256||IEnumerable<T> for Datapoints doesn't work||3 High||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|892847||#892847||Gui offers to load assemblies under a lower CLR version||4 Medium||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|893919||#893919||DelayedConstraint fails polling properties on references which are initially null||4 Medium||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|892845||#892845||"Mono" is not clearly shown in About box or Test Assemblies dialog||5 Low||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|
|898192||#898192||Feature Request: Is.Negative, Is.Positive||5 Low||Charlie Poole||10 Fix Released|