How do I verify a
Major release focuses on Ajax capabilities and general structure enhancements. It also ensures better maintainability of views.
[Improved] Several UI improvements made.
[Improved] Performance (Yes PHPDevShell is even lighter).
[Improved] Enhanced ajax possibilities.
[Improved] W3C validation of forms.
[NEw] New notification and notice system.
[Improved] Added fieldset and legend to forms for better css control of default ui.
[New] New grid system (based on grid 1140) allowing better compatibility with mobile devices (compatible with old code).
[Improved] Multi-select and select fields.
[New] New /other/sync.sh to update third party projects with latest version of PHPDevShell.
[Improved] Exception reports was greatly improved allowing logging of full exceptions.
[Improved] Menus now allows a custom menu id, it also does not create duplicated menus anymore when id changes.
[Improved] Theme styling and modification is now easier.
[Improved] Mods system and new mods to override.
[Improved] Example plugin.
[Bug] #928149 Creating different plugins pointing to same named file, overrides original.
[Bug] #934297 Ajax and JSON request problems.
[Bug] #942452 Default included cronjobs gives error dude to $keyField using old __auto__.
[Bug] #943806 Mysql Connector to PDO Connector Conversion.
[Bug] #997580 Silent exception reporting, reporting nothing that can help find the bug.
[Bug] #1005822 login.php blank bug.
[Bug] #1006308 On a session timeout, the login theme is displayed using default theme instead of selected theme.
[Bug] #1007191 can't choose several roles for a menu access.
[Bug] #929395 <span> end tag missing in themes.
[Bug] #929992 Complex symlink to parent menu configuration bug.
[Bug] #942449 Cronjob executer should be themeless.
[Bug] #949314 ReadBean ORM plugin does not take into account the database server.
[Bug] #949381 legacyConnecter::free() not returning with result.
[Bug] #968152 iana additional functionality needed.
[Bug] #977958 Option to dictate menu id.
[Bug] #985480 Control Panel menu's in rare conditions rendered more than once.
[Bug] #986123 JQuery Multiselect widget clicking not working that great.
[Bug] #997547 Duplicating menus when changing menu id or path.
[Bug] #921467 Edit a cronjob in the cronjob manager.
[Bug] #932167 Confusing details about caching in PHPDS-defaults.config.php.
[Bug] #932577 getSettings should not return undefined settings, it should set it to NULL.
[Bug] #997119 Removed notif, broken html in tooltip.
[Bug] #949110 Support for multiple database configurations as well as PDO (Core only supports MySQL still).
Minor maintenance release focusing on stability.
[New] Added a log file viewer UI screen to view logs written in files.
[Improved] #924728 Changed the default behaviour of how arrays are created, by default the array key will now auto increment instead of using primary database key.
[Improved] #924683 Removed the id columns for groups and roles as the two remaining columns creates a unique key together when both serves as primary keys.
[Improved] #924430 Added column index for database column structure which in turn improves performance.
Minor maintenance release focusing on stability. This release is mostly push so we can focus on documentation.
* [Bug] #863646 When using the +New button on groups, roles, users and menus sometimes linked tags gets deleted.
* [Improved] #915873 When a template file cant be found, default cloud should be used.
* [Improved] #915878 Autoloader should dig deeper to find unregistered plugin class.
* [Improved] Error reporting on missing module methods.
* [New] #915881 Unobtrusive way to catch spam from submitting forms.
* [New] #915882 Class handler moved to own file.
* [New] Added property to instantly change controller theme.
* [Other] Other minor fixes and updates.
Major maintenance release with added functionality, performance increases and new CRUD and ORM system.
Upgrading is highly recommended.
* [New] Complete CRUD system.
* [New] Complete ORM system powered by RedBeanPHP.
* [New] Ability to call factory class like singleton for sharing an instance.
* [Improved] #692558 Improved theme.js handling with the ability to re-apply JS to script ran after initial render.
* [Improved] Some core improvements was made.
* [Improved] 90% of forms was moved to PHPDevShell CRUD system.
* [Improved] General UI forms now does better validation.
* [Bug] #902123 Various registration bugs.
* [Improved] #894291 Improvement to menu href link generation logic.
* [Improved] #906355 Option was added to stick to root menu line of menus.
* [Bug] #902126 Enterering deeper into dashboard tree shows no breadcrumbs.
* [Improved] Control panel was rewritten to be more consistent and folder like in behaviour.
* [New] Added new UI class registry manager.
* [Improved] Performance by dropping old legacy classes.
* [Improved] General theme improvements.
* [Improved] #894315 Menus can now contain advanced parameter data.
* [Bug] #902124 Not using sef produces no page errors.
* [Bug] #906556 Class alias declaration fails on rank="first".
* [Improved] Rewrote mods theme system again by converting it into a class system.
* [Improved] Better contact admin page with the option to add different emails for different contact categories.
* [Improved] Translation systems default text.
Major maintenance release focused on features, security, performance and stability.
Upgrading is highly recommended.
No database changes.
* [Security] Fixed Flaw 887044 (gzip).
* [Bug] #882589 Information text on some UI screens was not informative.
* [New] #885201 Include support for alias groups to allow specific action permission within a page if ($user->groupCan('edit'))...
* [New] #757594 Changing menu path now allows to delete old menu as ID will change.
* [Bug] #839592 When setting the login redirect in General Settings UI, to something other then Login-Logout, when incorrect user/password is used it just posts to the newly selected redirect login page without displaying incorrect login details.
* [New] #804365 When editing a menu item which is a link to another item, it would be nice to have a direct link to go editing the target menu item.
* [Bug] #808784 Fixed error when editing a menu with a ' (single quote).
* [Bug] #856746 Fixed PHP_VERSION check bug in class.phpmailer.php
* [Bug] #869128 Fixed output buffering issue when error occurs during Plugin Upgrade.
* [Bug] #854559 Fixed pending users wont always clear when approving them.
* [Bug] #664927 Fixed cannot hide Log In | Out button from logged in users.
* [Bug] #716823 Fixed problem with absolute session directory.
* [Bug] #719390 User extra groups/roles are not unique.
* [New] #721090 Move the password pref to a separate page.
* [Improved] #737356 Optimize menu database query.
* [Bug] #783909 Fixed redirect Login setting not working.
* [Bug] #767248 Fixed function tagList($name, $object, $target = null) broken.
* [Bug] #778150 Fixed Exception when removing a plugin without any menu's.
* [Bug] #863646 Fixed editing a menu wipes out all its tags.
* [Bug] #881397 Fixed menus access error reporting broken.
* [Improved] #881418 Ending "l" at end of menus ugly.
* [Bug] #881438 Fixed editing menu reports warning falsely.
* [Bug] #882587 Fixed cronjob should log as done earlier.
* [Improved] #884664 Better Firephp header send check.
* [Bug] #884665 Fixed uninstall does not execute uninstall queries.
* [Improved] #884714 Plugin manager.
* [New] #884720 Fast search filter for none paginated screens.
* [Improved] #884726 Improve theme ui understanding and icons.
* [New] #887470 Add widget, lightbox and ajax node types with easy call.
* [Bug] #887473 Fixed 404 and 403 errors not returning correct codes.
* [Bug] #887477 Reinstalling menu's looses all previous menu edits.
* [Improved] #887902 Rewrite modules system making it lighter, more powerful and easier to use.
* [Improved] #887903 Logged in page shows too much info.
* [Improved] General performance.
* [Updated] TinyMCE, PHPMailer, JQuery + UI, Smarty
* [Improved] Login mechanism and modularity.
Maintenance release focused mostly on performance and stability.
* [Improved] Loading time appearance of heavy jquery pages like tabs. It now all shows up at once.
* [New] Added small PHP memory usage with query usage.
* [Updated] To latest JQuery, TinyMCE, FirePHP and Smarty.
* [New] CDN where you now have the ability to show images and other static scripts from a light CDN server improving performance.
* [Bug] Fixed menus showing incorrectly on darker themes. Top and bottom of dropdown only is now rounded.
* [Improved] General loading times of pages.
* [Improved] Caching mechanism was rewritten to allow support for other cache engines with performance improvements.
* [New] Added notes column to add notes with settings, can also pass notes from plugin configuration xml.
* [New] Added description for file uploads.
* [Bug] Fixed FirePHP not passing values to browser.
* [Bug] Fixed sessions not expiring.
* [Improved] Rewrote login mechanism as plugin.
* [New] Immediate login capabilities without redirect.
* [Improved] PHPDevShell default memory usage lowered by average 30%
* [Improved] PHPDevShell default page loading times improved by average 15%
* [New] 404 page, 403 page, Permission Error page and Guest Permission pages.
* [Bug] Authentication Required now detects login required correctly.
* [Improvement] Slow loading pages where jquery is loaded like with tabs now display once everything is loaded instead of half loaded CSS in between.
* [Bug] Fixed code that caused Declaration of childClass::customMethod() should be compatible with that of parentClass::customMethod() notifications.
* [New] userActions added to extend functionality on usersImportAction, pendingUserMassAction, pendingUserDeleted, pendingUserBanned, pendingUserApproved, userMultipleUpdate, userChangedPassword, userRegisterVerified, userRegister, userEditPreferences, userUpdate, userAdd, userDelete
Maintenance release focusing on stability.
* [New] Tagger UI with tagging option in UI for Users, Groups, Roles and Menus.
* [Bug] Fixed user import bug where imported file could not be found (Jozefus).
* [Bug] Fixed and improved query for getGroups to include child groups for a user who belongs to parent.
* [Improved] Improved query for getRoles.
* [Bug] Assigning correct permission on fresh install.
* [Bug] Fixed Ajax not working correctly on menu ui.
* [Bug] Fixed phantom menu that will display ul tags when permission for children was not set.
* [Bug] Fixed serious issue with smarty sections not displaying results correctly and dropping rows.
* [Bug] Fixed bug where plugin without menus cant be uninstalled.
* [New] Added native methods newQuery and sqlQuery to do direct sql queries without the need for models.
* [Bug] Other minor bugs fixed...
* [Bug] Fixed multiple platform installation issues especially WAMP.
* [Update] JQuery to 1.5.2.
* [Bug] Fixed password recovery bug.
* [Bug] Multiple unreported smaller bugs fixed.
* [Bug] Fixed password change page.
First maintenance release for the 3.x.x branch. This branch mainly focuses on stability.
* [Bug] Fixed and Improved get Roles and get Groups methods.
* [Update] Updated TinyMCE to latest version.
* [Bug] Multiple unreported smaller bugs fixed.
* [Improved] Minor UI tweaks and improvements.
After many many months, PHPDevShell V3.0.0 is finally ready. This update brings the last found bugs as reported.
* [Bug] Added missing token icon.
* [Bug] Fixed undefined variable error in search filter.
* [Improved] General code optimization.
* [Bug] Fixed incorrecting naming of jquery files in themes.