How do I verify a
* Fixed tests harder :)
* Improved error handling.
* Added CAP_AUDIT_READ capability.
* Improved build-time tests.
* Tolerate a completely empty environment.
* Fixed bug where fsid in '--mounts' output was displaying truncated
output on Linux.
* Fix crasher bug triggered by specifying a UTF-8 character to
'--separator' or '--crumb-separator'.
* Allow '--indent-char' to be UTF-8.
* RHEL/Centos spec file - thanks Dave Love (LP: #1327594).
* Improved checks for SELinux/Apparmor (LP: #1333182).
* Added missing types from stdint.h to '--sizeof'.
* Fixed building on systems with old NUMA libraries, such as Centos/RHEL 5 (LP: #1333194). However, bug is not yet fully
resolved since cpu details seem to be reported incorrectly on these old systems.
* Corrected SELinux detection code and added MLS detection.
* Added missing conf calls such that '--sysconf', '--pathconf' and '--confstr' combined are now on par with getconf(1).
* More man page examples.
* Major internal rewrite to handle all data as wchar_t to avoid failing in locales using UTF-8 characters (LP: #1325494).
* Update to handle Linux 3.15 kernel (LP: #1324256).
* Enable builds for systems with old versions of libcap.
* Add Linux binary personality (with flags) to '--misc' output.
* Fix for rpm spec file.
* Updated man page.
* Improved rpm spec file to include check phase and Conditional
architecture dependency logic.
* Updated for OpenRISC.
* --ranges now also shows the symbolic names (such as "LONG_MAX").
* Reworked capabilities support to show effective, inheritable and
permitted value for each capability in addition to the existing
bounding set value. Will also display "unknown" capabilities if run on
a system whose running kernel has more capabilities than the system
procenv was built on.
* Generate .spec file to ensure version stays in sync with configure.ac.
* FEATURE: Added RPM specfile courtesy of Dave Love.
* FEATURE: --capabilities now displays Capsicum capabilities if available (FreeBSD 9/10+).
* FIX: Environment display could cause a crash.
* FIX: Last attacher process in shared memory display on Linux incorrectly showed the current process name rather than the last.
Semaphore fix for PPC and Sparc platforms.
* Allow building on Linux systems whose architectures are not NUMA-capable.