How do I verify a
* Enable builds for systems with old versions of libcap.
* Add Linux binary personality (with flags) to '--misc' output.
* Fix for rpm spec file.
* Updated man page.
* Improved rpm spec file to include check phase and Conditional
architecture dependency logic.
* Updated for OpenRISC.
* --ranges now also shows the symbolic names (such as "LONG_MAX").
* Reworked capabilities support to show effective, inheritable and
permitted value for each capability in addition to the existing
bounding set value. Will also display "unknown" capabilities if run on
a system whose running kernel has more capabilities than the system
procenv was built on.
* Generate .spec file to ensure version stays in sync with configure.ac.
* FEATURE: Added RPM specfile courtesy of Dave Love.
* FEATURE: --capabilities now displays Capsicum capabilities if available (FreeBSD 9/10+).
* FIX: Environment display could cause a crash.
* FIX: Last attacher process in shared memory display on Linux incorrectly showed the current process name rather than the last.
Semaphore fix for PPC and Sparc platforms.
* Allow building on Linux systems whose architectures are not NUMA-capable.
* FIX: Process ancestry now displayed on kFreeBSD by default.
* FIX: Fixes to identify AARCH64, SuperH and PPC64.
* FEATURE: Added ability to identify PPCspe and PPC64LE
* FEATURE: '--cpu' now displays processor affinity details (LP: #1251209).
* FEATURE: --memory/-Y added to display NUMA memory details.
* FEATURE: Lots of test improvements.
* Added IPC options '--shared-memory', '--semaphores' and
* Added rudimentary "make check" tests.
* Made default text output highly structured.
* Added ability to produce output in XML, JSON and "breadcrumb"
(including CSV) formats.
* Added ability to specify indent amount, indent character and
separators (via command-line or environment variable).
* Check to determine if running on a console now works for
* Added ability to show all arguments (-A/--arguments)
(useful when using --exec).
* Added ability to display network details (-N/--network).
* Added BSD/Hurd-specific signals.
* Corrected output sort order.
* Mount details now include block, inode and fsck details.