New in version 6.0.11
- improved Pymacs based code completion:
- Completion of symbols from imported modules, functions, classes,
buffer. The information for this completion is updated whenever the file
- Completion of local variables and function parameters.
- Type deduction from constructor calls and literals.
- Show help for modules, classes and functions.
- Go to definition of modules, classes and functions.
- Show signature of functions.
- Support for auto-complete and company.
- remote shell support
- extended version of smart-operator added
original smart-operator.el authored by
William Xu <william.
- py-electric-colon extended
- boolean `py-no-
If completion function should call dabbrev-expand
when no completion found. Default is `t'
- boolean `py-shell-
- customizable history variables/files
py-python-history defaults to "~/.python_history"
- customizable boolean `py-trailing-
Default is nil. Some commands may delete trailing
whitespaces by the way. When editing other peoples
code, this may produce a larger diff than expected