QBzr 0.23.1 released
On behalf of QBzr developers I'd like to announce maintenance release
of QBzr 0.23.1. QBzr 0.23 series is companion to bzr 2.6 series and compatible with bzr 2.5.
* option --line=N: properly activate the first line and a line with
uncommitted changes. (Alexander Belchenko)
* Better support of cancel commit for foreign branches (git/svn/etc).
(Bug #1030343, Jared Silva, Jelmer Vernooij)
* Fix: Fails to modify or remove merge tool configuration.
(IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #1045827)
* Support for FusionForge bug tracker. (Jérémy Subtil, Bug #1072044)
* Support for Jira bug tracker. (Craig Hewetson, Bug #1189421)
* Support for Flyspray bug tracker URLs (2 styles). (Alexander Belchenko)
* Hack for Vista/Win7 aero style: selected rows should use black text
color. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #790590)
* Workaround for date column width problem on Windows Vista and higher
(1 pixel miscalculation). (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #430502)