Linaro QEMU 2011.09
- Assigned to you:
- No blueprints or bugs assigned to you.
- 2 Peter Maydell
- 2 Implemented
- No bugs are targeted to this milestone.
Download files for this release
Linaro QEMU 2011.09 is the latest monthly release of
qemu-linaro. Based off upstream (trunk) QEMU, it includes a
number of ARM-focused bug fixes and enhancements.
New in this month's release:
- linux-user mode now supports the 64 bit cmpxchg kernel helpers
(only needed for applications compiled for ARMv6 or lower)
- PL111 display controller now supported; this fixes a problem
where BGR was interpreted as RGB on recent versatilepb kernels
Plus a few other minor bug fixes and the usual round of upstream
fixes and improvements.
- The beagle and beaglexm models still do not support USB networking;
we intend to fix this for the 2011.10 release
- There may be some problems with running multithreaded programs in
linux-user mode (LP:823902)
2 blueprints and 0 bugs targeted
|Support GSoC student in upstreaming Android emulator code||Support GSoC student in upstreaming Android emulator code||4 High||Peter Maydell||11 Implemented|
|Linaro QEMU the product for 11.11||Linaro QEMU the product for 11.11 (some work for this milestone)||3 Medium||Peter Maydell||11 Implemented|