SchoolTool Priorities for 2013
Here's what we'll be working on this year in rough order by priority:
1) Finishing and releasing new infrastructure for reports and asynchronous tasks like long running imports, big reports, and scheduled events. This is more or less done but it is still a big packaging and testing job to get into the 13.04 Ubuntu release.
2) Timely bugfixes. We're not emphasizing big new development projects this year, so it will be easier to turn around bugs as they come in.
3) Many more and better designed printed reports.
4) More and better designed (more data graphics) web reports.
5) Integrating SchoolTool Quiz in our 13.10 release.
6) Iterating on existing components, particularly the attendance journal.
7) Medium sized new features -- parent login, student enrollment statuses, a few others.
8) Usability improvements to initial setup.