gnu-efi (3.0u+debian-1ubuntu2~12.04.0) precise; urgency=low
* Backport gnu-efi from saucy to precise to support new versions of
shim. LP: #1229572.
gnu-efi (3.0u+debian-1ubuntu2) saucy; urgency=low
* debian/patches/gcc46-compatibility: don't break with old compilers
gnu-efi (3.0u+debian-1ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian experimental, remaining changes:
- pass architecture arguments when building the x86_64 code on i386
* Dropped changes, included upstream:
- build with -fno-stack-protector.
gnu-efi (3.0u+debian-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Merging upstream version 3.0u+debian (Closes: #712639).
* Dropping no-stack-protector.patch, included upstream.
gnu-efi (3.0t+debian-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Dropping suggests on elilo.
gnu-efi (3.0t+debian-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Merging upstream version 3.0t+debian.
* Updating year in copyright file.
* Refreshing no-stack-protector.patch.
gnu-efi (3.0s+debian-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Removing all references to my old email address.
gnu-efi (3.0s+debian-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Adding no-stack-protector.patch from Colin Watson
<email address hidden> to make other packages being able to link
* Dropping dpkg-source compression levels.
* Adding dpkg-source local-options.
gnu-efi (3.0s+debian-1ubuntu2) raring; urgency=low
* Restore -fno-stack-protector; this is needed to build packages linked
against gnu-efi, such as efilinux. This change is now in a patch with a
header explaining the reasoning, to try to avoid it being dropped in
gnu-efi (3.0s+debian-1ubuntu1) raring; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable, dropped changes:
- gnuefi/elf_x86_64_efi.lds: align the .reloc section; merged upstream.
- Build with -fno-stack-protector; no longer needed.
* debian/rules: past architecture arguments when building the x86_64 code on
i386; otherwise the upstream build system wrongly assumes that if uname
says x86_64, it doesn't have to pass -m64 to the compiler.
gnu-efi (3.0s+debian-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Merging upstream version 3.0s+debian.
gnu-efi (3.0r+debian-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Merging upstream version 3.0r+debian (Closes: #637276, #679627):
- Rebuilding upstream tarball without debian directory.
* Removing useless whitespaces at EOL and EOF.
* Updating package to debhelper version 9.
* Updating package to standards version 3.9.4.
* Making build-depends on binutils unversioned, already fulfilled by
* Sorting architectures in gcc-multilib build-depends alphabetically.
* Wrapping build-depends to 80 chars per line.
* Adding homepage field.
* Sorting architectures field alphabetically.
* Removing pre-wheezy conflicts on libc6-i386.
* Removing French spacing in package long-description.
* Rewriting copyright file in copyright-format version 1.0.
* Prefixing debhelper files with package name.
* Simplifying debhelper docs file by using wildcard.
* Removing watch file.
* Reorganizing rules file in minimized debhelper form.
* Switching to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Switching to xz compression.
* Adding todo file.
gnu-efi (3.0i-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Updating maintainers and uploaders fields:
- Removing Julien from uploaders, he resigned from the project
- Removing Bdale from uploaders as he wished.
- Adding myself as maintainer.
gnu-efi (3.0i-3ubuntu2) quantal; urgency=low
* gnuefi/elf_x86_64_efi.lds: align the .reloc section; otherwise the
generated binaries may not validate correctly with Secure Boot.
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:21:08 -0700
Library for developing EFI applications