apt 0.8.16~exp12ubuntu10 source package in Ubuntu
apt (0.8.16~exp12ubuntu10) precise-proposed; urgency=low [ Malcolm Scott ] * apt-pkg/packagemanager.cc: - Fix a regression in the pre-depend handling: where a pre-depend option other than the first specified is already installed, apt-get enters an infinite loop (LP: #985852) [ Michael Vogt ] * apt-pkg/packagemanager.cc: - add APT::pkgPackageManager::MaxLoopCount to ensure that the ordering code does not get into a endless loop when it flip-flops between two states [ David Kalnischkies ] * apt-pkg/cacheset.cc: - actually return to the fallback modifier if we have detected we should for packagenames which look like modifiers (Closes: #669591) LP: #982716 -- Michael Vogt <email address hidden> Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:10:12 +0200
Binary packages built by this source
- apt: commandline package manager
This package provides commandline tools for searching and
managing as well as querying information about packages
as a low-level access to all features of the libapt-pkg library.
* apt-get for retrieval of packages and information about them
from authenticated sources and for installation, upgrade and
removal of packages together with their dependencies
* apt-cache for querying available information about installed
as well as installable packages
* apt-cdrom to use removable media as a source for packages
* apt-config as an interface to the configuration settings
* apt-key as an interface to manage authentication keys
- apt-doc: documentation for APT
This package contains the user guide and offline guide for various
APT tools which are provided in a html and a text-only version.
- apt-transport-https: https download transport for APT
This package enables the usage of 'deb https:/
/foo distro main' lines
in the /etc/apt/
sources. list so that all package managers using the
libapt-pkg library can access metadata and packages available in sources
accessible over https (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure).
This transport supports server as well as client authentication
- apt-utils: No summary available for apt-utils in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for apt-utils in ubuntu quantal.
- libapt-inst1.4: deb package format runtime library
This library provides methods to query and extract information
from deb packages. This includes the control data and the package
- libapt-pkg-dev: development files for APT's libapt-pkg and libapt-inst
This package contains the header files and libraries for
developing with APT's libapt-pkg Debian package manipulation
library and the libapt-inst deb/tar/ar library.
- libapt-pkg-doc: documentation for APT development
This package contains documentation for development of the APT
Debian package manipulation program and its libraries.
This includes the source code documentation generated by doxygen
in html format.
- libapt-pkg4.12: No summary available for libapt-pkg4.12 in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for libapt-pkg4.12 in ubuntu quantal.