automoc (1.0~version-0.9.88-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Drop 01_patch_out_qprocess_bug561203.diff patch. It was buggy and didn't
serve its purpose well since kde4libs kept FTBFSing anyway, just at
qdbuscpp2xml call now (Closes: #563298).
automoc (1.0~version-0.9.88-3) unstable; urgency=high
[ Karl Ferdinand Ebert ]
* Bumped standard version to 3.8.3:
- Fixed lintian warnings (homepage-field and dh_prep).
[ Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez ]
* Remove myself from Uploaders.
[ Modestas Vainius ]
* Change my email address to <email address hidden> in Uploaders field.
* Use dh v7 and minimal rules file:
- build depend on debhelper 7.3 for cmake support;
* Switch package to dpkg-source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Replace QProcess with standard POSIX calls. This should work around
toolchain problems on hppa and allow kde4libs and other KDE packages to
build (patch 01_patch_out_qprocess_bug561203.diff). See bug#561203.
* Urgency=high because it should fix kde4libs FTBFS on hppa.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Tue, 05 Jan 2010 06:04:53 +0000