bcfg2 (1.1.1-2ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- Added patches:
+ Add NagiosGen patch to support "parents" in Nagios
+ Add BackupPCGen plugin by Revolution Linux (off by default).
+ Make ssh_known_hosts base64 to avoid timeouts (SSHGen).
- Depends: Update to use gamin by default (to avoid installing portmap).
- Recommends: Move graphviz to Suggests (avoid libX11 on a server).
- Suggests: Move genshi and cheetah to Recommends (for templating).
* Dropped change, not needed:
- Build-Depends: Change python-support from >= 1.0.9
to >=1.0.4 (to make backporting easier).
bcfg2 (1.1.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* The "Yay Squeeze" release
* Upload to unstable
* Transition to dh_python2
* Upstream has added a man page for bcfg2-reports (Closes: #608613)
-- Angel Abad <email address hidden> Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:53:58 +0100