blogtk 1.1-2ubuntu3 source package in Ubuntu
blogtk (1.1-2ubuntu3) karmic; urgency=low * debian/patches/zz-fix-deprecated-configparser-options.patch (LP: #364745) - Python 2.6 Rev 60976 has deprecated usage of the "Default" section in ConfigParser. - Updated source to use "Default Server" instead of "Default". - Patch file has conflict with earlier non numbered patches so prefixed with "zz" to ensure it is applied last. -- Ralph Taylor <email address hidden> Sun, 21 Jun 2009 13:58:14 +0100
- diff from 1.1-2ubuntu2 to 1.1-2ubuntu3 (1.9 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- blogtk: GTK Weblogging client
BloGTK is a weblogging client that allows users to post to their blogs
without the need for a web browser. It features the following:
* Connects with blogging systems like Blogger, Movable Type, as well
as any system that uses the MetaWeblog API.
* Supports advanced editing of posts including custom HTML tags and
offline post saving and editing.
* Supports basic HTTP proxies.