bluedevil 1.3.1-1 source package in Ubuntu
bluedevil (1.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low * Team upload. * New upstream release. * Bump libbluedevil-dev build dependency to 1.9.3. * Fix Vcs-* headers. * Update copyright. * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes required. * Refresh patch 01_libbluedevilaction_is_private.diff. * Fix the description. (Closes: #667528) -- Pino Toscano <email address hidden> Fri, 17 May 2013 14:05:21 +0200
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- bluedevil: KDE Bluetooth stack
BlueDevil is a set of components which integrate Bluetooth in KDE.
* A KDE Control Module (KCM) to configure all the Bluetooth-related options.
* Integration with the KDE input/output system (KIO), which allows you to
discover and explore Bluetooth devices from your favorite file browser.
* A wizard to pair your devices and connect directly to services they offer,
such as input (mouse, keyboard, Wiimote) and audio (headsets, phones).
* A system tray application from where all BlueDevil actions can be done
(disconnect devices, send files, configure, etc).
* A daemon which listens to incoming requests, for example to receive files
or to introduce a requested PIN.