dkms (126.96.36.199-1.1ubuntu1) quantal-proposed; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable, remaining changes:
- Add apport_supported_kernel_packages.diff:
Only report bugs about supported kernel versions.
- Add Add-support-for-forcing-modules-installation.patch, backported
Add support to force module installation by adding files to
- Add apport_python3.patch: Port apport hook to Python 3 and
take care of opening the output file in binary mode
- debian/control: added 'dpkg-dev' and 'debhelper' to Suggests.
dkms (188.8.131.52-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Do not fail if /lib/modules does not exist. (Closes: #666023)
* Remove the directory where the module was installed. (Closes: #657145)
-- Felix Geyer <email address hidden> Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:43:22 +0200