docbook-utils 0.6.14-1.1 source package in Ubuntu
docbook-utils (0.6.14-1.1) unstable; urgency=medium * Non-maintainer upload. * Fix bashism in 'jw' script (Closes: #472894) * Apply patch to escape "." and "'" properly which was causing breakage in some manpages. Patch by Nicolas François. (Closes: #399947) * Bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3 -- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Thu, 05 Jun 2008 22:09:35 +0100
See full publishing history Publishing
- diff from 0.6.14-1 to 0.6.14-1.1 (1.6 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- docbook-utils: Convert Docbook files to other formats (HTML, RTF, PS, man, PDF)
The docbook-utils is a set of a few small programs intended to ease
everyday use of technical documentation software and more generally use of
SGML and XML.
Tasks they currently accomplish are:
* jw: convert Docbook files to other formats (HTML, RTF, Postscript, PDF).
* sgmldiff: detect the differences in markup between two SGML files.
* docbook2man: converts a DocBook refentry to a man page.