drift (2.2.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added README.Debian which explains how to rebuild DrIFT in case you
want to add your own derivation rules. (Closes: #433412)
* Fix lintian warning "doc-base-unknown-section drift-manual:6
- Let the Vcs-* fields point to the trunk branch.
- Add doc-base to the Suggests.
- Remove src/Rules.hs on clean which is generated during the build.
drift (2.2.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/control.in: Old cruft thus removed.
* debian/patches/10_update-autotools.dpatch: Removed.
* debian/watch: Don't execute svn-upgrade automatically after
downloading a new upstream version of DrIFT.
drift (2.2.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
- Update XS-Vcs-* fields as the packages has moved to the pkg-haskell
- Remove Hompage from the long descriptions and a the new Homepage
- Replace Xs-Vcs-* fields for the new official Vcs-* fields.
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3. No changes needed.
- Fix lintian warning doc-base-file-separator-extra-whitespaces.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Fri, 02 May 2008 01:56:56 +0100