eclipse-rse 3.1.2-1build0.12.04.1 source package in Ubuntu
eclipse-rse (3.1.2-1build0.12.04.1) precise-proposed; urgency=low * No-change rebuild to fix libcommons-net2-java dependency. (LP: #1158182) -- Graham Inggs <email address hidden> Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:51:41 +0200
- diff from 3.1.2-1 to 3.1.2-1build0.12.04.1 (636 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- eclipse-rse: Eclipse Remote System Explorer (RSE)
Remote System Explorer is a framework and toolkit in Eclipse Workbench
that allows you to connect and work with a variety of remote systems.
RSE is a framework and toolkit in Eclipse Workbench, that allows you
to connect and work with a variety of remote systems, including
* remote file systems through SSH, FTP or dstore agents,
* remote shell access (compiling with error navigation),
* remote process handling through dstore agents,
* and remote debugging through CDT / gdb.