gnome-control-center 1:2.22.0-0ubuntu5 source package in Ubuntu
gnome-control-center (1:2.22.0-0ubuntu5) hardy; urgency=low * debian/patches/104_cc-randr12-enable-i18n.patch: - Regenerate to apply to the tree instead of to the patches * debian/patches/110_cc-randr12-revert-dialog.patch, debian/patches/111_cc-randr12-dont-disable-active-monitor.patch: - Fix directory -- Bryce Harrington <email address hidden> Sat, 05 Apr 2008 02:04:44 -0700
See full publishing history Publishing
Binary packages built by this source
- capplets-data: configuration applets for GNOME 2 - data files
This package contains data files (icons, pixmaps, locales files) needed by
the configuration applets in the gnome-control-
- gnome-control-center: utilities to configure the GNOME desktop
This package contains configuration applets for the GNOME desktop,
allowing to set accessibility configuration, desktop fonts, keyboard
and mouse properties, sound setup, desktop theme and background, user
interface properties, screen resolution, and other GNOME parameters.
It also contains a front end to these applets, which can also be
accessed with the GNOME panel or the Nautilus file manager.
- gnome-control-center-dev: utilities to configure the GNOME desktop
This package contains the file required to get the keydirs location
- libgnome-window-settings-dev: Utility library for getting window manager settings (headers)
This package contains the libwindow-settings library header files.
- libgnome-window-settings1: Utility library for getting window manager settings
This package contains the libwindow-settings library, which is used by
the GNOME window managers.