libkml 1.2.0-1ubuntu6 source package in Ubuntu
libkml (1.2.0-1ubuntu6) precise; urgency=low * Regenerate configure to fix FTBFS. -- Andreas Moog <email address hidden> Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:07:24 +0100
- diff from 1.2.0-1ubuntu5 to 1.2.0-1ubuntu6 (15.5 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- libkml-dev: A library to manipulate KML 2.2 OGC standard files - development files
This is a library for use with applications that want to parse,
generate and operate on KML, a geo-data XML variant. It is an
implementation of the OGC KML 2.2 standard. It is written in C++ and
bindings are available via SWIG to Java and Python.
This package contains files required to build C/C++ programs which use
the KML library.
- libkml-java: No summary available for libkml-java in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for libkml-java in ubuntu quantal.
- libkml0: No summary available for libkml0 in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for libkml0 in ubuntu quantal.
- python-kml: No summary available for python-kml in ubuntu quantal.
No description available for python-kml in ubuntu quantal.