“linux-fsl-imx51” 2.6.31-612.34 source package in Ubuntu
linux-fsl-imx51 (2.6.31-612.34) lucid-proposed; urgency=low * Release Tracking Bug - LP: #948274 [ Upstream Kernel Changes ] * block: Fix io_context leak after clone with CLONE_IO - LP: #940743 - CVE-2012-0879 * block: Fix io_context leak after failure of clone with CLONE_IO - LP: #940743 - CVE-2012-0879 -- Paolo Pisati <email address hidden> Wed, 07 Mar 2012 10:07:26 +0100
- diff from 2.6.31-612.33 to 2.6.31-612.34 (215.5 KiB)
Binary packages built by this source
- block-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Block storage devices
This package contains the block storage devices, including DAC960 and
- crypto-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: crypto modules
This package contains crypto modules.
- fat-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: FAT filesystem support
This includes Windows FAT and VFAT support.
- fs-core-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Base filesystem modules
This includes jfs, reiserfs and xfs.
- fs-secondary-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Extra filesystem modules
This includes support for Windows NTFS and MacOS HFS/HFSPlus
- input-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Support for various input methods
- irda-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Support for Infrared protocols
- kernel-image-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Linux kernel binary image for the Debian installer
This package contains the Linux kernel image for the Debian installer
boot images. It does _not_ provide a usable kernel for your full
- linux-headers-2.6.31-612-imx51: Linux kernel headers for version 2.6.31 on I.MX51-based systems
This package provides kernel header files for version 2.6.31 on
This is for sites that want the latest kernel headers. Please read
doc/linux- headers- 2.6.31- 612/debian. README. gz for details.
- linux-image-2.6.31-612-imx51: Linux kernel image for version 2.6.31 on I.MX51-based systems
This package contains the Linux kernel image for version 2.6.31 on
Also includes the corresponding System.map file, the modules built by the
packager, and scripts that try to ensure that the system is not left in an
unbootable state after an update.
Supports I.MX51 processors.
You likely do not want to install this package directly. Instead, install
the linux-imx51 meta-package, which will ensure that upgrades work
correctly, and that supporting packages are also installed.
- md-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Multi-device support (raid, device-mapper, lvm)
- mouse-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Mouse support
This package contains mouse drivers for the Linux kernel.
- nfs-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: NFS filesystem drivers
Includes the NFS client driver, and supporting modules.
- nic-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Network interface support
- nic-shared-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Shared NIC drivers
This package contains NIC drivers needed by combinations of nic-modules,
nic-extra-modules, and nic-pcmcia-modules.
- nic-usb-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: USB network interface support
- parport-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Parallel port support
- plip-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: PLIP (parallel port) networking support
- ppp-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: PPP (serial port) networking support
- sata-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: SATA storage support
- scsi-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: SCSI storage support
- serial-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Serial port support
- storage-core-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Core storage support
Includes core SCSI, LibATA, USB-Storage. Also includes related block
devices for CD, Disk and Tape medium (and IDE Floppy).
- usb-modules-2.6.31-612-imx51-di: Core USB support