mercurial 1.0-6 source package in Ubuntu
mercurial (1.0-6) unstable; urgency=low * add versionned dependency on ucf due to the use to ucfr (Closes: #479485) * re-add rcs as first alternative of recommands. Discussion about this can be found in #460943 and #479077 (Closes: #479077) -- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Mon, 26 May 2008 12:55:13 +0100
See full publishing history Publishing
Binary packages built by this source
- mercurial: Scalable distributed version control system
Mercurial is a fast, lightweight Source Control Management system designed
for efficient handling of very large distributed projects.
Its features include:
* O(1) delta-compressed file storage and retrieval scheme
* Complete cross-indexing of files and changesets for efficient exploration
of project history
* Robust SHA1-based integrity checking and append-only storage model
* Decentralized development model with arbitrary merging between trees
* High-speed HTTP-based network merge protocol
* Easy-to-use command-line interface
* Integrated stand-alone web interface
* Small Python codebase
- mercurial-common: No summary available for mercurial-common in ubuntu intrepid.
No description available for mercurial-common in ubuntu intrepid.