msttcorefonts (2.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Move debhelper defoma code down in postinst, so any script failures
will happen before the fonts are registered.
* Also deregister the removed Tahoma with defoma (Closes: #425228).
msttcorefonts (2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Drop Tahoma font introduced in 2.0. Since it lacks a bold counterpart,
it causes more trouble than it solves (Closes: #424852, #424864).
* Add --no-directories and --no-background options to wget to
override those when set by the user (Closes: #422535).
* Remove obsolete upgrading code.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Mon, 21 May 2007 09:45:36 +0100