nautilus-dropbox (0.6.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add lintian override for the use of killall.
* Include full license for CC-BY-ND.
* Switch to HTTPS for the download, but we still have to implement
HTTPS certificate validation.
* Add the "XS-Autobuild: yes" header as per
nautilus-dropbox (0.6.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. Closes: #544499, #613788
* The package goes in non-free because the pictures are non-free (CC-BY-ND)
even if the code is GPL. Otherwise it could have gone into contrib since
it needs the proprietary dropbox binary to work.
* Build the package only on i386 and amd64 since other architectures are not
supported by Dropbox.
-- Rapha?l Hertzog <email address hidden> Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:52:33 +0000