pyatspi (1.91.5-0ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Fixed generateKeyboardEvent, description, and allModifiers.
- Added a dummy stateset.unref function for backwards compatibility.
- Added a pumpQueuedEvents stub.
- Added RELATION_EMBEDDED_BY.
- Hide children attribute since it is currently broken and caused a crash
- Wrap event type so that sub-fields can be accessed.
- Added a dummy freeMatchRule function.
- Attribute fixes.
- __getitem__ now supports negative indices.
- Fixed some properties, relationToString, listInterfaces, various text
- Raise notImplementedError when querying unimplemented interfaces.
- This is a major refactor using the C-based libatspi as a core. This should
significantly improve performance. However, this release is very buggy and
is more of a development snapshot than a usable release.
* Add pkg-config to build-depends
* python-pyatspi2 should depend on python-gobject and gir1.2-atspi-2.0
-- Luke Yelavich <email address hidden> Tue, 11 Jan 2011 22:58:57 -0600