“stellarium” 0.9.1-2 source package in Ubuntu
stellarium (0.9.1-2) unstable; urgency=low * Fix FTBFS on pbuilder * Fix some lintian warnings * debian/control: remove build depend on dpatch, add Homepage header * debian/menu: move from Apps/Science to Applications/Science/Astronomy * debian/copyright: fix encoding stellarium (0.9.1-1) unstable; urgency=low * New upstream release (Closes: Bug#461427) -- Mitsuya Shibata <email address hidden> Tue, 05 Feb 2008 00:28:53 +0000
Binary packages built by this source
- stellarium: real-time photo-realistic sky generator
Stellarium renders 3D photo-realistic skies in real-time.
With stellarium, you really see what you can see with your eyes, binoculars or
a small telescope.
- Over 120000 stars from the Hipparcos Catalogue with name and infos for the
- Planets in real time, with a powerful zoom mode to see them like in a
- Drawing of the 88 constellations with their names,
- Drawing of more than 40 messiers objects (Orion, M31 etc..),
- Photorealistic Milky Way,
- Ground, fog, and landscape,
- Clickable stars, planets and nebulas with informations,
- Windowed and fullscreen modes.
Stellarium should not be used for very high accurate calculation or ephemerids
like eclipse predictions.
However, it is the ideal program to prepare an observation evening with naked
eye, binocular, or small telescope.
- stellarium-data: datafiles for Stellarium, a real-time photo-realistic sky generator
These datafiles are required by Stellarium. They include textures and the