sugar (0.82.9-1ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #318102), Ubuntu remaining changes:
- Added /usr/share/activities/ to the search path to work around issue
with the packaging of the activities. This can be dropped when
the activities are fixed.
- Add the sugar-activities package back for people upgrading from Hardy.
Should be kept until after next LTS.
- Actually install things in to the sugar package.
- Add 2005_look_in_usr_share_activities.patch to debian/patches/series.
* Added gstreamer0.10-alsa on sugar Depends field (LP: #317462).
[Devid Antonio Filoni]
* Fix debhelper-but-no-misc-depends lintian warning.
sugar (0.82.9-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release.
+ Update locales es, fr, nl, pt and tr.
+ Initialize dbus threads (fix X11 crashes during software update).
+ Resync default favorites list with G1G1 activities list.
+ Fix WPA key dialog handling passwords with shell metacharacters.
+ Fix the jumpy xo man.
+ Fix accidental searches leading to a "blank" Home screen.
* Add patch 0001 syncing with head of upstream (sucrose-0.82 branch):
+ Update locales de, it, nl, sl, tr.
+ Explicitly stop the pulsing icon when an activity finishes
* Unfuzz patch 2002.
* Set urgency=high as changes are only minimal while fixing major
* Add git-buildpackage configfile to hint at our using non-default
upstream-0.82 branch for this release.
sugar (0.82.8-4) unstable; urgency=high
* Drop send_interface dbus hints. Closes:bug#510657, thanks to Simon
* Set urgency=high as is related to security bugs #503532 and #508032.
-- Alessio Treglia <email address hidden> Sat, 17 Jan 2009 01:09:10 +0100