synaptic 0.75.2ubuntu8 source package in Ubuntu
synaptic (0.75.2ubuntu8) oneiric; urgency=low * debian/source_synaptic.py: add in an apport package hook (LP: #863792) -- Brian Murray <email address hidden> Wed, 05 Oct 2011 11:02:19 -0700
- diff from 0.75.2ubuntu7 to 0.75.2ubuntu8 (907 bytes)
Binary packages built by this source
- synaptic: Graphical package manager
Synaptic is a graphical package management tool based on GTK+ and APT.
Synaptic enables you to install, upgrade and remove software packages in
a user friendly way.
Besides these basic functions the following features are provided:
* Search and filter the list of available packages
* Perform smart system upgrades
* Fix broken package dependencies
* Edit the list of used repositories (sources.list)
* Download the latest changelog of a package
* Configure packages through the debconf system
* Browse all available documentation related to a package (dwww is required)