xfs (1:1.0.8-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix fallout from switching to non-privileged user:
- Adjust config file to disable logging to file.
We log to syslog, but with this parameter, xfs tries to open
the logfile which fails because we run as nobody.
- postinst: create user debian-xfs for pidfile,
- init: create pidfile dir if necessary, change pifile location,
deal with two possible pidfile locations for stop et al,
- postrm: delete pid directory and user,
- add patch to change pid directory.
-- Charlie_Smotherman (porthose) <email address hidden> Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:34:07 +0100