libpango1.0-0 1.24.0-3ubuntu1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu jaunty
Pango is a library for layout and rendering of text, with an emphasis
needed. however, most of the work on Pango-1.0 was done using the GTK+
widget toolkit as a test platform. Pango forms the core of text and
font handling for GTK+-2.0.
Pango is designed to be modular; the core Pango layout can be used with
four different font backends:
- Core X windowing system fonts
- Client-side fonts on X using the Xft library
- Direct rendering of scalable fonts using the FreeType library
- Native fonts on Microsoft backends
This package contains the shared libraries.
- Package version:
- libpango1.0-0_1.24.0-3ubuntu1_i386.deb (deleted)