kdesdk-scripts 4:4.2.98-0ubuntu1 (lpia binary) in ubuntu karmic
This package contains scripts and data files to facilitate development of
KDE software. Also included are scripts which are not specific to
KDE, such as helper scripts for working with Subversion and CVS repositories.
In addition to these scripts, this package provides:
- gdb macros for Qt/KDE programming
- Vim and EMACS helper files for Qt/KDE programming
- bash and zsh completion rules for KDE applications
- Valgrind error suppressions for KDE applications
This package is part of the KDE 4 Software Development Kit module.
- Package version:
- kdesdk-scripts_4.2.98-0ubuntu1_all.deb (deleted)