libqinfinity (1.0~beta5-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Ryan Kavanagh ]
* New upstream release
* Updated changelog, watch and control with new website
* Added Vcs-* tags since libqinfinity is now in pkg-kde's kde-extras SVN.
* Bumped Standards-Version from 3.8.1 to 3.8.4 (no changes needed).
* Upstream bumped the SONAME, update libqinfinity1 -> libqinfinity2
* Update the libqinfinity1 lintian-overrides to the libqinfinity2 package
* Both libqinfinity1 and libqinfinity2 ship /usr/lib/libqinfinity.so.0.1 ,
therefore we need to conflict.
* Switch to libinfinity-0.4
* Switch to Debian source format 3.0 (quilt)
* Move from experimental to unstable
[ Fathi Boudra ]
* Cleaned up build dependencies:
- Remove useless versions.
- Remove qt4-qmake as it is a libqt-dev dependency.
[ Mark Purcell ]
* debian/watch uversionmangle rename upstream b -> ~beta & svn-upgrade
* Maintainer: Debian KDE Extras Team <email address hidden>
* Add myself to uploaders
-- Ryan Kavanagh <email address hidden> Fri, 09 Apr 2010 07:22:03 +0100