dosemu 1.4.0+svn.1999-2 (amd64 binary) in ubuntu natty
DOSEMU is a PC Emulator application that allows Linux to run a DOS
operating system in a virtual x86 machine. This allows you to run
many DOS applications.
- Color text and full keyboard emulation (via hotkeys) via terminal.
- Built-in X support, includes IBM character set font.
- Graphics capability at the console with most compatible video cards.
- DPMI support so you can run DOOM.
- CDROM support.
- Builtin IPX and pktdrvr support.
- Package version:
- dosemu_1.4.0+svn.1999-2_amd64.deb (2.4 MiB)