libkabc4 4:4.6.3-1ubuntu2 (i386 binary) in ubuntu oneiric
This library provides an API for address book data. It includes features
* Value based interface, addressbook entry data is implicitly shared.
* Address book entries are identified by a unique id.
* vCard backend (RFC 2425 / RFC 2426).
* Locking mechanism to support concurrent access to the address book by
* Notification on change of addressbook by other process.
* Dialog for selecting address book entries, supports mouse and keyboard
selection, supports automatic name completion.
* GUI client for viewing, modifying address book data. This is aimed at
developers not end users.
* Tool for converting data, written with libkab, to libkabc format.
* Multiple backends (resources) for storing entries e.g. LDAP
This package is part of the KDE Development Platform PIM libraries module.
- Package version:
- libkabc4_4.6.3-1ubuntu2_i386.deb (272.6 KiB)